Lavender Hair Conditioner Bar
Lavender conditioner characteristics:
- powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, lavender really stimulates the scalp helping to promote healthy hair growth.
- rich in moisture, it works extremely well on dry, damaged, and dehydrated hair to create body and volume.
- makes coloured hair shine deeper and richer. Many have said their hair colour lasts longer too with much less fade out.
all products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
How long the conditioner bar will last depends on how often it will be used, how well it will be stored, and of course the amount you need for the length of your hair. We estimate this bar should last for about 40-60 shower turns.
Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), steartrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, stearic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, aqua, lavandula angustifolia extract and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
How to Use
Gently wet your hair from root to tips.
Take your Pyon conditioner bar, rub it in the palms of your hands, and apply it to the hair.
Gently rub the hair and massage for about 15 seconds.
Rinse off with water.
Manufactured by PURC for PYON
1. This product is non-food, do not eat;
2. The product has undergone careful safety tests, but it cannot completely exclude non-allergic reactions.
If you are allergic to this product, please stop using it, and consult a doctor if necessary.
Please keep in a cool, dry place and out of reach of children.
We recommend to store the conditioner bar in a storage tin.
Shipping is free!
Wherever possible we like to use recycled packaging and delivery companies with an ethical and proven carbon emissions mandate.
But things can sometimes go wrong, don't worry, talk to us and we will see what we can do.