Re-Usable Bamboo pm2.5 Mouth Mask
Made from Bamboo fibre, from a sustainable source.
machine washable in 5 simple colours.
The masks are 3 layer made to PM2.5 standard.
PM2.5 removal rate can reach 83% when used with activated carbon filters.
The re-useable mouth mask is adjustable by elastic with clip sliders on each side.
comes with 2 activated carbon disposable filters.
very easy to fit and use ideal breathing protection for pollen, dust, bacteria, pet curls, hair, large viral particles.
3 layer has a low air resistance, 3 layer is easier to breathe with and glasses do not get as misty as a 5 layer version.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to Use
How To Wear A Mask Correctly
Here are some step-by-step instructions for wearing a mouth mask correctly :
- Clean your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser, before touching the mask
- Hold the mask with the stiff bendable strip on top, and the coloured side facing outwards.
- If the mask has ear loops – hold the mask by the ear loops, and place a loop around each ear.
- If the mask has ties – bring the mask to your nose and place the ties over the crown of your head, and secure by tying them in a bow.
- If the mask has elastic bands – bring the mask to your nose and pull the top band over your head and let it rest on the crown of your head, and then pull the bottom strap over your head and let it rest on the nape of your neck.
- Mould or pinch the nose strip to conform to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the surgical mask over your mouth and chin.
How To Remove A Mask Correctly
After use, the mask will be dirty/contaminated and must be removed and disposed of properly.
So please follow these instructions, to avoid infecting yourself while removing your mask :
- Clean your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser, before touching the mask.
- AVOID touching the front of the mask, because it is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops / ear ties / ear bands.
- If the mask has ear loops – hold and unhook both ear loops and gently lift the mask away from your face.
- If the mask has ties – untie the bottom bow first, followed by the top bow, before pulling the mask away from your face
- If the mask has elastic bands – lift the bottom strap over your head first, and then pull the top strap over your head
- Holding the mask only by the ear loops / ear ties / ear bands, dispose of the mask in a suitable waste container.
- Clean your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser again, before touching anything else.